In today’s world, more and more people want to learn some HTML and CSS. Joining the professional web designers and programmers are new audiences who are required to know a little bit of code at work and also those who want to make their personal blogs and websites more attractive. Many courses teaching HTML and CSS are dry and only created for those who want to become programmers, which is why this course takes an entirely new approach.
Created by leading teachers in the field and designed for everyone, this course is a practical approach and comprehensive insight into the practice of web development. It covers HTML & CSS structure like text, images, tables, links, forms, useful options, fonts, colors, thinking in boxes, adding style with CSS, styling lists and tables, formatting, layouts, and grids. It also includes the required ACM web development topics, aligned with real-world web development best practices. You will also learn how to use fluid design and media queries to implement Responsive Web Design so your pages will look good and work right on any screen, from phone to tablet to desktop
Enroll now and master the fundamentals of web development!
What you’ll learn in this course:
· Master the fundamentals of HTML & CSS
· Build and design professional looking websites
· Learn simple web design tips to make your website stand out from the rest
· Kickstart your web developer career easily
What Will You Learn?
- HTML & CSS
- You will have a basic understanding of HTML
- Learn to create static HTML sites
- We will improve our knowledge step by step by learning the basics of CSS
- We will learn to place pages in the easiest way by talking about all layout models in CSS
- Create a beautiful, responsive landing page for any one
- It will be much easier to prepare web pages with Grid CSS and Flexbox features
- You will learn to use basic tags which are used commonly
- You will be able to prepare lists in different formats
- Learn the difference in usage between block level and inline elements in HTML
- By learning the use of HTML table, you will be able to create different designs of your own
- You will be able to create commonly used user login and registration pages by learning the form structure.
- In the developing world, we will talk about all the details about web design compatible with different screens.
- As with all of our courses, you will learn by doing too many hands-on examples.
- HTML, or hypertext markup language, is computer code used to create web pages and emails. Web developers, email marketers, web writers, and many others use HTML
- HTML stands for hyper-text markup language. Whether on a mobile device or a computer, every website that you browse is designed with HTML.
- HTML isn’t a “programming language,” but rather a “formatting language.” It tells a browser how to display text, images, and other media elements.
Introduction To Website Development
What Is a Website
Setting up an Environment for HTML Programming07:29
Introduction to HTML
What is HTML08:43
html element part 112:03
html elements part 207:52
HTML Horizontal Rule02:07
Quotation and Citation Elements
The Picture Element
Table Padding & Spacing
Table Colspan & Rowspan
Block and Inline Elements
Layout Elements and Techniques
Responsive Web Design
Using Emojis in HTML
Introduction to HTML Forms
Input form Attributes